Create a PowerPoint presentation that outlines the advantages and disadvantages of union representation, mandatory benefits in a bargaining package, how market factors may drive the bargaining process, and how these factors increase or decrease employee motivation or morale.
Within your PowerPoint presentation, address how collective bargaining plays a role with employees.
Identify mandatory benefits that should be included in a bargaining package.
Discuss some possible market factors that impact the negotiation process.
You must use the “Notes” feature in PowerPoint to add comments explaining each slide.
Make certain to include 8–10 slides, not counting the title slide and references slide.
1. You need slides that include the title page, an overview of the presentation, and a summary.
2. Citing – you would have a citation for every slide that is based on your research. You can cite on the slide or in the notes. If you do not cite, you will not get credit.
3. Reference page – APA format
4. Direct quotes – Please avoid direct quotes as they are not analysis unless you fully describe its relevance. Direct quotes impact the originality percentage as they are not original thought. Should you feel you must use a direct quote, you must also cite (Author, year, p. #).
5. Content pages – I suggest you use notes to fill in the gaps. Remember, all I can evaluate is what I read.
6. Visuals/graphics are required for Power Point assignments.