THIS PAPER HAS BEEN DONE AT ESSAYLINK.NET; CONTACT US FOR A SOLUTION
Week work : multiple subject class
1. Read the following:
● Book chapter: “Program models for ELLs”
● Website: “A Guide to New Jersey ELL Programs”
2. View the following lecture via the Media Gallery:
● Lecture 5 – What are the goals of different programs for emergent bilingual students?
3. DQ 5: Create your initial post on the DQ 5 Discussion Board in response to the following
● What are the “essential components” of any instructional program for emergent
bilinguals? Why are these components so essential to educating emergent bilinguals?
● What are the benefits and the challenges/drawbacks to each of the program models you read about?
● How do the programs in New Jersey compare to those laid out in Wright’s chapter? What do you notice about New Jersey’s program offerings overall?
● For both your initial post and your responses to your group members’ posts, make sure that you include specific references to the weekly texts/DQ set
GET ALL YOUR ACADEMIC HELP AT ESSAYLINK.NET