This week, you will be preparing your “Speaking to Inform” speech and video. You also learned about “Delivery” and “Using Visual Aids”. As you watch the following videos, look at how the speakers use visual aids and their voice to convey their message effectively and connect with the audience. You will also see note other techniques you learned throughout the semester about public speaking.
GO OVER PAGES 270 -278 IN CHAPTER 15: “SPEAKING TO INFORM”.
After watching the videos and based on the readings, please comment/answer the following:
1) What did you think of the speeches?
2) What did you think of the manner in which the speakers used visual aids?
3) What did you think of the content of the speeches?
4) What do you think of the way they used data/facts to support their claims?
5) What kind of informative speeches were they? Concept? Process? Objects? Events?
6) Did the speaker relate the speech directly to the audience? If so, how?
7) Did the speaker personalize her ideas? Was the speaker creative?
8) What tips from the videos and the readings from the course textbook will you apply for your informative speech?
9) How will you use visual aids for your speech?
10) How will you relate the topic of your speech directly to the audience?
The postfirst appeared on .
The postappeared first on .