find a minimum of four additional reliable sources related to your essay and add them to a reference list using an appropriate referencing format. Note that you can use the source given to you; if you do not want to use the source provided, you will need to find five reliable sources.
– outline how you found each source (eg. via Google Scholar, the University library, from a reading list, following up on a reference in another article) and determined it was useful.
– explain how three sources are relevant to your essay.
– complete the source evaluation table for the other two sources, outlining how you have identified each source as reliable.
– identify three main points which are useful from each of the two sources, and the supporting evidence provided.
– note the part of the essay for which the points are useful.
– note the conclusions you have drawn from your reading of the five texts on the topic.
The postfirst appeared on .