Module 9: Article Review #2
FIRST: Review the Article Review Rubric attached in seperate file named “Article Review #2 Grading Rubric.heic” before starting assignment. I have also attached instructions for the Textbook that you MUST Reference the relative Chapter 11 for this assignment in “Business in Action”.
1. Find an article from a credible business publication about a product recall that is of interest to you, preferably within the last 3 years. Your source cannot be a blog or wikipedia. The article must be from a prestigious business publication, such as WSJ, Bloomberg, Kiplinger, CNN Monday or Yahoo Finance. The library has a myriad of credible articles available online.
2. As an example, here is a link to a product recall article, though it is older than 3 years. Toyota’s Recall Costs Could Top $5 Billion:
3. If in doubt about whether the article you choose relates to a product recall or whether it is from an appropriate source, check with ME by sending a link to it more than 1 day before the assignment is due.
4. Then write a one-page analysis (250 word minimum) with your insights.
5. I have attached the course textbook that you MUST reference and properly cite. You MUST also reference and properly cite the source you choose. Finally you MUST research and properly cite at least one other source beyond the Textbook and Articel under review!
The brief paper will be graded based on;
(1) Your selection of an appropriate article.
(2) Your understanding of the article.
(3) Your comments or insight into the contents of the article.
(4) Relating the material to the text.
(5) Higher grades are given to those who demonstrate outstanding effort through additional, relevant research and exceptional, thorough thought. Points will be deducted for spelling and grammar errors.
Review the Article Review Rubric in the Welcome/Start Here menu item (top left) before starting assignment.
The postappeared first on .