1. With reference to the academic literature and using various units of analysis (global, national, industry) of external environmental factors, suggest the most important external issues driving the acquisition.
2. Conduct internal analysis utilising relevant academic literature and discuss the areas of expected internal benefits and synergies for both companies.
3. With reference to the academic literature, explain the risks associated with this choice of acquisition. Discuss the potential managerial challenges in terms of post-acquisition integration.
4. Drawing upon academic literature and theory, critically discuss the possible effects, both positive and negative, of the acquisition on the domestic market of the target firm.
5. By using evidence from your research, discuss the possible effects of the digital disruption that has contributed to the acquisition.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .