UCBS7040 Information Management Assessment homework Questions &Answers
Are you looking for UCBS7040 Information Management Assessment? If yes, then choose ; we have recruited academic with good knowledge of all types of to offer with writing jobs online. We aim to keep the prices at a significantly lower rate so that they can be easily affordable to them.
1. Conduct a literature review that critically discusses the concepts of
a. Information Governance
b. Information Security
and their importance in information management. Find and discuss relevant literature.
(peer reviewed literature is preferred, such as journal articles, conference articles, with books, white papers, practitioner literature, and blog articles having a little less weight).
2. After reading the Procter and Gamble case study (Unit 2), critically discuss the role and responsibilities of senior leadership in information governance in the context of Procter and Gamble.
3. In an organization of your choice, perform a critical analysis of their use of information systems and information technology (including cloud services and social media) and how this impact on staff development, effective flows of communication, and decision making in the organization
4. Building on your analysis from question #3, critically evaluate possible improvements to the organization’s use of information systems with emphasis on staff development in line with organizational goals, effective flows of communication, and decision making in the organization
5. Critically analyze the importance of security in information management in your organization in particular
The remaining 15% of the final mark will be dependent on the quality of Harvard referencing and bibliography, as well as the general presentation of your paper.
Your paper must have a clear structure and must include:
• Cover page (an example is available to you in Induction/Unit 4)
• Abstract (no more than 150 words in a single paragraph)
• Table of contents (Table of tables/figures if necessary)
• A subsection for each of the five questions of the assessment – no more than 4500 words in total
• References (or Bibliography) – at Master level you must use in-text citations to support your arguments and any work cited must appear in the References list at the end of the work
Please ask any questions about the interim assignment and final assessment in the Forum
The postappeared first on .