Weekly Learning Objective: Compose an edited and proofread Analytical Research essay that utilizes research and APA format.
Using the Analytical Research Essay Rubric listed below as a guide for the specific grading criteria, submit your final, polished
Analytical Research Essay. This assignment will end up incorporating the class Learning Outcomes and all the strategies taught throughout
the semester, which includes the use of critical thinking, idea development, source materials, and APA standards.
Please note that your essay MUST show improvement from the rough draft. If you submit the same essay with no
changes and/or do not apply the feedback given, you will receive a 0 on the assignment.
Your final draft should also meet the following requirements:
– 4-5 pages, double spaced, 1″ margins, Microsoft Word
• Use 3rd person narrative only, as is expected in professional documents
• Follows PA style: includes Title Page, Reference page and in-text citations
* The Title Page does NOT count toward the 4-5 page requirement. You must have 4-5 pages of text.
• Uses academic paragraph construction
• Critical thinking easily apparent
• Minimum use of 5 sources. Use a combination of traditional paper sources, library database sources, and reputable Internet sources
(government sites, etc.)
• Paper provides depth of answers rather than general easy answers; meaning, brainstorming is evident with each area thoroughly
investigated as needed
• Provides an appropriate title which is NOT the name of the assignment (in other words do NOT title your paper “Final Paper” or
“Research Paper” or similar
• Correct grammar and punctuation
• Easily identified thesis statement
• No sign of plagiarism
Analytical Research Essay Rubric
Submit to Assignments via the left-hand navigation menu. Review the Course Calendar for specific due dates
The post Weekly Learning Objective: Compose an edited and proofread Analytical Research e appeared first on Course Hero.