Drawing on the knowledge gained from this module and relevant readings, critically evaluate the
applicability of Innovation by a company of your choice – this could include your current or target employer or your own company). You are required to examine how innovation-oriented the business is, providing apposite justification based on sound readings. Further, you shall cover innovation concepts on the TWO following aspects:
• Use of Business Models – explain the purpose of business models and critically evaluate their application in the case of your chosen business
• Marketing Challenges associated with innovative businesses and methods to overcome them.
Higher marks are typically awarded to well-structured, finely presented answers which demonstrate a good understanding and application of the concepts covered up until the submission deadline for this assignment, including indicating how these concepts might help the company sustain itself in the long run. Reports that merely describe are unlikely to earn a high mark. Your report should be no more than 2,500 words long (including executive summary, BUT excluding references), and the submission deadline will be advised by the Course Team
A suggested report structure is outlined below. ——————————————————————— ——————————– REPORT STRUCTURE
• Title Page: Report title, student name
• Executive Summary: A succinct summary of your response to the task, including conclusions/recommendations + contents page, listing contents and page numbers
• Introduction: A brief indication of the report’s objectives
• Body of the Report: Very important. Discuss major themes or issues raised by the task. Organize discussion around relevant sub-headings, and match these with appropriate content. Integrate/apply pertinent concepts and theories.
• Conclusions: Present key conclusions from the analysis.
• Reference list: List references cited in text in alphabetic order, no numbering and separation between websites, books and journal articles.
The postfirst appeared on .