Section 1: Short answer questions
Students should answer three (3) of the following nine (9) questions:
1. Outline the evolution of the US dollar as the world’s dominant international currency. To what extent has the dollar endured in this role?
2. Briefly examine the relevance of hegemonic stability theory to liberal world order and its endurance.
3. How does dependency theory explain and address under-development?
4. How has globalisation been conceptualised and evaluated by different IPE scholars drawing on different theoretical approaches?
5. Briefly examine the rise of transnational corporations as significant actors in international political economy.
6. Briefly examine how China’s state-led development conforms to and differs from earlier models of development.
7. Outline and critique the international community’s response to the perceived climate change crisis.
8. Outline and explain the key problems of the European Union’s political economy that have hampered EU integration in recent decades.
9. Critical discuss different theories of crisis under capitalism.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Singapore Writers Team
100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
Highest Satisfaction Rate
The post Outline the evolution of the US dollar as the world’s dominant international currency: International Political Economy, SUSS, Singapore appeared first on Singapore Assignment Help.