THIS PAPER HAS BEEN DONE AT ESSAYLINK.NET; CONTACT US FOR A SOLUTION
Questions for the deliverable:
1. Write a program that will compute the shortest-path tree rooted at nodes as noted in the networks (Figure 1, 2, and 3) provided below by using the Dijsktra algorithm, as explained in the class and in the book. You can use any programming language and any OS.
2. Write a program that will compute the shortest-path tree rooted at node as noted in diagrams by using the Bellman-Ford algorithm, as explained in the class and in the book. You can use any programming language and any OS.
Figure 1: Network example 1: The source node is S.
Figure 2: Network example 1: The source node is A.
Figure 3: Network example 1: The source node is A.
1. Source Code: Please indicate the compiler (IDE) and the OS with versions.
3. Screenshot of your answers for all three nteworks. For screenshot, you can use the following free program on windows:
For Linux/Unix, there are many alternatives. I personally like shutter. File naming convention example:
hw5 q1a.png (or .jpg or another graphics format)
4. Please follow this file naming convention: (assuming c++ under windows). Q1 is Dijkstra q2 is BF, and three networks denoted as a, b and c.
hw5-q1a.cpp, hw5-q1a.exe, hw5-q1a.gif hw5-q1b.cpp, hw5-q1b.exe, hw5-q1b.gif hw5-q1c.cpp, hw5-q1c.exe, hw5-q1c.gif hw5-q2a.cpp, hw5-q2a.exe, hw5-q2a.gif hw5-q2b.cpp, hw5-q2b.exe, hw5-q2b.gif hw5-q2c.cpp, hw5-q2c.exe, hw5-q2c.gif
5. You must zip all your files (total of 18) into ONE .zip file and submit your assignment by the deadline on the Canvas system. Name your file as Lastname-Firstname-hw#.zip. For example, Uludag-Suleyman-hw5.zip
For generating .zip file, you may use the following free software on Windows:
http://www.7-zip.org/download.html Linux/Unix has many built-in.
GET ALL YOUR ACADEMIC HELP AT ESSAYLINK.NET