Section 1: Introduction
If you are using this qualification specification for planning purposes, please make sure that you are using the most recent version.
Aims and objectives
This qualification aims to:
- Focus on the study of the adult care worker’s role in care settings
- Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- Provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical and technical skills
The objectives of this qualification are to:
- Build knowledge and skills to work in adult care in health and social care settings in England.
- Cover a wide range of areas allowing learners to tailor the qualification to meet their needs, interests, preferred progression paths and the context of their job role.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The post 610/0498/4: Focus on the study of the adult care worker’s role in care settings: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.