Edit the project according to the feedback provided. This is a revision of a work done
The design of poster is good; however, the analysis is general with no project specific understanding.
The presentation and description of several phases of project as theory is not inapplicable, because you need to base your arguments on constraints that affected all the project. The proposed tools and techniques are justified if you are assessing the defects in a process, not looking at project failures and preventing measures.
Subcomponent 1 (11%) / Digital Poster –
1. The failure scenario is explained but the discussion is very generic and not project related.
2. The existing waterfall framework is evaluated but the appropriate technique for your project is not selected.
A summary of actions you would take as a project management to prevent the failure are listed but PM knowledge and tools are not included.
Subcomponent 2 (24%) / 3000 words –
1. Background information on the project is provided and failure scenario is evaluated, and relevant theories are discussed but too broad.10%
2. 2 quantitative and 2 qualitative project management tools are described but mostly relates to quality management. 4%
3. One qualitative and one quantitative tool which can be collectively used to prevent the project failure above is discussed, but there is no relevance with the failure scenario. 5%
4. The process and calculation in using above tools from the start of the project until termination is provided. 5%
The postfirst appeared on .