On completion of this module, the learner should be able to:
- Apply models that describe organizations, and approaches to Leadership and Management
- Plan for people management issues as they relate to performance in an Organisation
- Anticipate consequences of a range of management decisions and approaches
- Create a personal leadership development plan by reflecting on their own leadership journey
- Demonstrate the ability to express a personal management strategy and rationale
This course covers a range of topics related to leadership in organizations and takes a sequential approach. From identifying the needs of an organization, and building and developing teams through to the skills of change management and enhancing performance, the course aims to instill in participants an understanding of how a successful and productive environment can be created and sustained long-term. The course is designed to be thought-provoking and relevant to current contexts and makes ample use of case studies and real-life examples.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The post Identifying the needs of an organization, and building and developing teams through to the skills of change management: Leadership and Management Assignment, UCD, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.