You are required to write an essay on one (1) of the following three (3) topics.
- In recent decades, increasing changes in the content and organisation of work have resulted in an intensification of work, which is regarded as a cause of stress. What are the effects of this job stress, in particular, on an employee’s well-being and job satisfaction? And how can these effects are prevented?
- The organisational consequences of work-life balance have become an important issue for organisations today. It is believed that balancing a successful career with a personal/family life can be challenging and impact on an individual’s satisfaction in his/her work. Discuss these statements.
- Much attention has been paid to the belief that working in groups will yield greater productivity than individuals working alone. The increasingly global nature of organizations has made groups comprised of individuals from different cultural backgrounds commonplace. Thus employees are being confronted with co-workers of diverse cultural and socio-demographic backgrounds. Discuss the impact of this phenomenon on effort levels of group members and the implications for organizations.
This is an academic research essay. Academic journal articles should be your primary resource. You are required to critically consider the essay topic and find supportive evidence for your answer. In answering the topic, you must:
- Use at least of eight (8) academic sources;
- Use correct and consistent Harvard System referencing techniques;
- Not include long direct quotes from your sources;
- In-text reference the ideas you have taken from your sources;
- Word process your essay with left alignment using the font Times New Roman/Arial/Calibri and size 12 with 1½ line spacing;
- Use a professional standard of English, free from grammatical and spelling errors; and
- Display the word count at the end of the essay.
This assessment is aimed to test and develop the conceptual issues raised by the given topic. In presenting this assignment,
- You should explore thoroughly some key aspects of the topic, not only those mentioned in the prescribed textbook but also other relevant academic sources.
- You need to analyses the findings of your research and show their relevance to the topic and present academically convincing answers to the topic question. Any references made should be incorporated into the general body of the essay.
- Whether you use the actual headings below or not, your essay should be presented in this sequence.
- (Word count)
Your essay will be assessed on the extent to which it meets each of the following marking rubrics.
The post MGT20007 Organisational Behaviour Management Essay Assignment Solutions appeared first on Academic Bible.