Part A: Comment on the use of counseling skills and the application of psychological theory as demonstrated live in the following session
Part B: Counselling training involves the development of many new skills. Each school of therapy varies in its use of universal skills vs. theory-specific skills, and the level of structured intervention that is involved. Using concepts discussed in the learning materials, write an academic essay on the following statement, using research and peer-reviewed articles to support your answer.
‘Examine the stance different theoretical schools take on the essential ingredients for effective psychotherapy’.
This assignment encourages you to show evidence of the following metacognitive and transferable skills:
- ability to access relevant information from appropriate academic sources;
- ability to apply psychological knowledge to real-life events;
- ability to draw together a diverse range of information;
- analytical and evaluative thinking;
- critical reflection;
- ability to write concisely and coherently.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The post PY310: Examine the stance different theoretical schools take on the essential ingredients for effective psychotherapy: Abnormal Psychology and Psychological Counsel Assignment, DCU, Ireland appeared first on QQI Assignments.