Choosing a topic for this assignment.
• What have you noticed when you think of ‘change’ and ‘transition’ for children in early years settings? For example, children transitioning between activities, children transitioning between home and center or center and home, children transitioning between rooms (e.g. the toddler room to the preschool room), children experiencing a family transition such as a house relocation, a new baby, or a family member in the hospital.
• What do children talk about when they discuss transition and change?
• What do parents, caregivers and families say when they discuss children’s transitions?
• What do teachers and educators talk about when they are considering how to support children through change and transition?
• What does the curriculum say about children’s transitions?
TOPIC CHOSEN: TRANSITION OF AN IMMIGRANT CHILD FROM HOME TO PRESCHOOL
Students are required to draw on their professional knowledge to research innovative pedagogies that support children’s experiences of change and transition.
Step 1— Identify a transition experience that will be the focus of your assignment.
Step 2 — Frame a question: How can I support ….
Step 3 — Choose an artifact that you might use with the child or family that illustrates and/or links to the transition experience you have identified as the focus for your assignment.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .