The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy, shareholders, customers, corporate social responsibility, and the natural environment.
In the month of December 2021, residents near Sungai Skudai suffered breathing difficulties, nausea, and fainting due to rubbish dumping and pollution problems. This has resulted in the temporary closure of business, affecting several industries and the lives of the community in the Skudai area for several weeks. In relation to this, the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim has reprimanded the state health and environment committee chairman over the handling of indiscriminate rubbish dumping and pollution in rivers in his official Facebook postings.
Based on the case above, answer the following questions.
1. Justify if the case is considered ethical or unethical towards their stakeholders in the business.
2. Who are the stakeholders involved and how do the issues influence the stakeholders?
3. Discuss Malaysia’s Public Policy related to the case.
4. Justify if environmental issues are considered corporate social responsibility or not.
5. Why is an environmental issue important for businesses?
6. Provide suggestions on how businesses should implement effective environmental management.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The postappeared first on .