- You need to use Monroe’s Motivated Sequence and your three main points are
- 1. Need, 2. Plan, 3. Benefits. You also need to cite 4 sources in the outline text and in the speech. Speeches can be around 5 minutes in length – max of 7 minutes.
- You must sell us a product or service or place to visit.
- Think of your favorite things, what makes you happy, what are you passionate about. Create a speech on what you are into.
- Be creative. Think critically about your passions.
The post You need to use Monroe’s Motivated Sequence and your three main points first appeared on Wista Papers.