1. Select a company whose CSR efforts you admire most. Provide an overview of the company, the CSR initiative including how the initiative got its start and the current status of the CSR initiative. Include an overview and focus on the promotion of the CSR initiative. Remember, a great CSR initiative is only as good as the awareness it garners among its stakeholders.
2. Response to Audrey Choi’s TED Talk “How to Make a Profit While Making a Difference.” What did you think about some of the main points the speaker presents? What stuck out to you most?
Video Link: https://youtu.be/y7l5QHRY_AI
3. Response to the documentary film “Not Business As Usual.” What did you think about some of the main points the documentary presents? What stuck out to you most?
Video Link: https://youtu.be/p_TCDS-V6Aw
4. What is your relationship to brands? What is your favorite brand? Do you have stronger ties to corporate brands or local brands? Are you part of the brand’s tribe? Please provide examples through links, photos and videos.
After watching Naomi Klein’s “No Logo,” has your relationship to your favorite brand changed?
Video Link: https://youtu.be/oeTgLKNb5R0
5. Select a brand that has made an effort to make a positive global impact. What is the name of the brand? What is the product or service that they provide? How do these brands showcase their impact on the world? Tell us what your relationship with the brand is like and how you engage with the brand. Please provide examples via links, photos, videos, etc.
The post 1. Select a company whose CSR efforts you admire most. Provide an overview of th appeared first on Skilled Papers.