1. What does unstructured interviewing hope to attain?
2. Why is it important to determine the role the complainant may have played in the commission of a crime?
3. What are the six guidelines of the unstructured interview? Explain.
4. In a structured interview should the person being interviewed be encouraged to be an active part of the discussion? If so, why? If not, why not?
5. What types of interviews can benefit from statement analysis?
The post 1. What does unstructured interviewing hope to attain?
2. Why is it import appeared first on Course Hero.