Apply Knowledge Of Physical, Social, Natural, And Health Sciences And Humanities In The Practice Of Nursing: Nursing Studies Assignment, UCC, Ireland
|University||University College Cork (UCC)|
Reflection paper as per attainment for the course Fundamentals of Nursing learning outcomes. Here are the learning outcomes
1. Apply knowledge of physical, social, natural, and health sciences and humanities in the practice of nursing.
2. Utilize the nursing process in developing plans of care for an individual with simple health problems.
3. Apply guidelines and principles of evidence-based practice in the delivery of care.
4. Communicate effectively using therapeutic and culturally sensitive language in the nurse-patient/family interactions.
5. Document client care accurately and comprehensively.
6. Apply techno-intelligent care systems and processes in health care delivery.
7. Collaborate effectively with a group/team.
8. Apply beginning management and leadership skills in the delivery of client care.
9. Engage in lifelong learning to keep current with national and global trends in health and nursing practice. 10.Advocate for responsible citizenship and pride in being a Filipino nurse. 11. Practice nursing in accordance with existing laws, and legal, ethical, and moral principles. 12. Adopt the nursing core values in the practice of the profession.
The post Apply Knowledge Of Physical, Social, Natural, And Health Sciences And Humanities In The Practice Of Nursing: Nursing Studies Assignment, UCC, Ireland appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.