GET THIS ANSWER AT ESSAYLINK.NET
Must be referenced and no copy 3000 word must be done !!!!!!!
You should complete any one of the questions below.
1. Assess the extent to which crime figures and trends are influenced by social class, and in
particular by common assumptions made about the ‘underclass’.
2. Labelling and subcultural theories see crime and deviance as the outcome of social
processes. What are these processes and how convincing are the theoretical accounts of them?
3. Some social groups appear to experience secondary victimisation in which police actions
amplify rather than decrease the experience of victimisation. Who is most likely to experience
this? Why? What can be done to prevent it?
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Crime and
Society assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme
assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
Learning Outcomes: After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate a basic understanding of patterns of crime and the significance of crime in
2. Demonstrate a basic understanding of the respective institutional roles in the criminal justice
system and their relationships with each other, and with society.
3. Demonstrate a basic understanding of criminological theories and their relationships to each
4. Demonstrate a basic ability to analyse social, philosophical and legal issues relating to crime,
criminal justice and social policies.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical issues embedded in analyses of problems,
existing policies and options for policy change
GET ORIGINAL SOLUTION AT ESSAYLINK.NET