- Apply systematic understanding and knowledge of computer networks, role of operating systems and a critical awareness of current security problems.
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of computer networking and their operations.
- Evaluate the mechanism that are used to implement security policies, including
authentication and authorization.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of selected protocols such as the IPSec protocol suite.
- Understand the security offered by firewall technologies and the value of intrusion detection systems.
Introduction to big data, attacks and its threat analysis.
Access control challenges for securing big data.
Critically discussion of existing approaches for securing big data.
Report structure, reference/citations and readability.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The post CP70042E: Apply systematic understanding and knowledge of computer networks: Network and System Security Assignment, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.