Q 1:- Discuss what is a trigger in database, and what is its purpose? Discuss real-word application example of triggers. Please DO NOT write the SQL command. Provide a scenario of real-world application that you will use Triggers.
Q2:- What does it mean to say that a database displays both entity integrity and referential integrity? And why entity integrity and referential integrity important in a database? Provide an application example to support your discussion.
Q3:- Read chapter 7 and search reputable external resources and IGU online library and discuss what are Logical AND, Logical OR. Provide real world application examples and discuss when you will use these operators?
Q4:- Discuss what is a trigger in database, and what is its purpose? Discuss real-word application example of triggers. Please DO NOT write the SQL command. Provide a scenario of real-world application that you will use Triggers.
Q5:- Assignment Description
After reading Henry Book database PP slides answer the following questions:
1) Write Seven (7), SQL statements using this database and describe each query and explain each query. (84 points)
For example, if your query is
WHERE (((Publisher.City)<>”New York”));
Your explanation should be: This query will list the publisher’s name from Publisher table where Publisher City is Not New York
2) Describe what are the tables in this database and what is/are the relationships between these tables. (16 points)
Q6:- Read chapter 9, IGU library resources and reputable articles/journals and discuss:
What is SDLC and what is DBLC? What are the phases? Are there any similarities?
Q7:- Please read chapter 9 and review lesson slides posted under this week, search IGU online library and reputable resources/journals and describe:
What basic database design strategies exist? Describe Top Down and Bottom up, Centralized and Decentralized Design). Explain how such strategies executed? And what are the consideration to know which strategy to choose?
Suggestion: Use PP slides Chapter 9 Figure 9.14, 9.15 and 9.16 as your guide for this assignment
Q:- 1A BLUE STAR HOSPITAL system has 4 hospitals ( H1, H2 , H3 and H4) . They need your service to establish new data communication Network.
H1 : Fairfax, VA
H2 : Dallas , TX
H3: Los Angeles, CA
H4 : Columbus, OH
WIDE AREA NETWORK REQUIREMENTS (EXPECTATIONS)
- Hospitals must be connected to each other
- The patient files are going to be located in the main hospital (H1) and will be shared with all computers within system by using the file transfer applications.
- WAN Expected data rates between hospitals
|EXTRANET DATA RATE REQUIREMENTS|
|Requested data speed from H1 to H2||10 Gbps|
|Requested data speed from H1-H3||8 Gbps|
|Requested data speed from H1-H4||80 Mbps|
|Requested data speed from H2-H3||12 Mbps|
|Requested data speed from H2-H4||2 Mbps|
Your team will be developing the WAN network design. Prepare your recommendations by covering the following section.
Question 1 Draw the block diagram and clearly indicate the network topology you would prefer to connect all four Hospital sites. You may use USA Map to draw network diagram. Download USA Map from the web and place the nodes on the map and then draw the topology. You must insert the picture of the Network diagram into your MS word document
You must write a) your name b)course number and c) Topology of your WAN on the diagram.
Question 2 All four sites will have 90Mbps connection to the internet. In the WAN diagram you developed in question 1 , incorporate the connection to the internet and provide the new diagram. You must insert the second diagram/picture of the Network diagram into your MS word document
You must write a) your name b)course number and c) Topology of your WAN on this second diagram.
- What type WAN service (s) would you recommend to lease for each connection to fulfill the Data Rates expectations ?You should prepare a table and write WAN service for each connection among the hospital sites
- What you would be recommending for the Internet Access Technology for each site. You would be able to find the local internet service providers from this website https://www.highspeedinternet.com/
NOTE: -APA FORMAT ALL THE ANSWERS MUST BE 700 TO 800 WORDS