The paper is to be 3-4 pages in length and must include at least four sources, including at least one primary source, and a source page. Please follow the instructions below. The topic of immigration is not allowed – any other topic is allowed.
- Find an issue that will directly impact the year 2020 United States Presidential and congressional elections.
- Use the following examples of how it will affect the elections using the following specific examples. You must include at least three of these examples in your paper: Past/present U.S. policy, Media coverage, Court cases/decisions, Public opinion, Foreign relations.
- Predict how the issue will impact future U.S. Policy.
- Discuss how the event impacted you personally, if at all.
- Provide a source page (MLA) format. You must have at least four sources, including one primary source.
- If you choose to do a powerpoint presentation in class, it will take the place of this paper. See the instructor for any questions.
1) If you do not include four sources, you will be marked down 10 points for every source under four.
2) If you do not cover at least three of the way the issue affected Past/present U.S. policy, Media coverage, Court cases/decisions, Public opinion, Foreign relations – you will be marked down 10 points for each of those.
3) You will also be marked down for incorrect factual data.
The post Healthcare Issue Will Impact 2020 Presidential Elections Medical Care Paper Assignment Help appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.