Before you submit the essay, make sure you have thoroughly reviewed the syllabus and the grading rubric for the research proposal, which is below. All elements of this rubric apply and you will be graded accordingly. Do not forget the syllabus-required minimum number of quality academic sources (15) for the paper (and proposal). There is no set number of pages for the proposal because everyone’s annotated bibliography will be different. In your proposal, make sure you cover the points below. Points one through five do not need to take more than about one page.
(1) Statement of the topic (10):
(2) Research question (10):
(3) Proposed Thesis or Argument (10):
(4) Significance of your study to history (10):
(5) Theoretical framework or concepts from the course (10):
(6) Literature review with annotations or annotated bibliography (50):
The postfirst appeared on .
The postappeared first on .