This assignment asks that you:
1) Read, view, and research the listed works that pertain to your selected topic
2) Connect ideas and themes of the works listed in your chosen section
3) Research and analyze literary criticisms
This assignment must include:
1) Work done in Times New Roman 12 point font
2) 8-10 pages in length with no extra spaces between paragraphs (minimum is 2000 words)
3) Correct MLA citation, including a separate Works Cited page
4) Follow ALL items found on “Bad Habits in AP Writing”
n.b.: You should not rely on ANY previous familiarity with any work. In other words, you should approach each work/film as if you had no experience with it.
Option 6: Disney: What’s It Mean to Be a “Princess”?
Tess of the d’Urbervilles, Thomas Hardy
How to Read Literature Like a Professor, Thomas Foster
“Every Trip Is a Quest (Except When It’s Not)”
“It’s All Political”
Cinderella (Cinderella), Mulan (Mulan), Aladdin (Jasmine), Moana (Moana)
Beauty and the Beast (Belle), Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), Snow White (Snow White), The Little Mermaid (Ariel)
Minimum of one literary criticism
The post Read, view, and research the listed works that pertain to your selected topic appeared first on Course Hero.