“The course project is a case study.
1. Select an organization or company. This project will provide you hands-on experience.
2. Learn all you can about its purchasing and supply management
3. purchasing and supplier management,
4. their operations and supply chain problems,
5. how they have solved them, and
6. any challenge which the company faces.
1. You are expected to suggest a solution to solve the problem(s).
2. You may choose the scope of overall purchasing and supply management of the company or organization or any specific aspect of the purchasing and supply management, such as, buyer-supply relationship, and supplier evaluation.
Due to COVID-19, you might not be able to meet with supply chain managers/staff of the company or organization. Video conferences are suggested.
Suggested contents or structure of the case study
1. Company background: Please do not make it too long; one or two paragraphs should be fine.
2. The purchasing function of the company including organization structure and managers and staff in the purchasing the department if it is applicable.
3. The purchasing process of the company such as supplier development, supplier selection, product ordering process, etc.
4. The challenge or difficulty within the purchasing function or department.
5. The data and information collection that your did.
6. The analysis and the solutions you conducted or designed to improve the company’s purchasing process. This is a major contribution in this project. It is better to present the solution to the company and listen to their feedbacks before submitting your paper to the instructor.
Paper Grading Rubrics
1. Paper structure which includes the necessary parts listed above and the quality of each required part (40%).
2. The analysis and the innovation part of the paper. This is considered your own contribution. (50%)
APA Style. (10%)”
The post “The course project is a case study.
1. Select an organization or c appeared first on Course Hero.