This assignment is intended to help you use leadership skills to gather project members from cross-functional departments and skill sets and lead them in the fulfillment and implementation of a mock project.
Discover the various responsibilities of a project manager by organizing a project. See Chapter 19, sections 19.9 and Cases.
Apply project management tools and a PM outline type of your choice to structure and plan the project by defining, planning, and controlling. The project will be a continuation of how to improve the process you chose in Weeks 1 and 2.
Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation (supported by Excel and Word as needed), with detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
· Project description
· Project Management Charts (Critical Path, Gant Chart, etc.)
· Improved Process Flowchart from Week 1
· Meeting cadence/rhythm and timing
· Metrics to measure the project’s success
· Financial and budgetary considerations
· Description of the project reporting structure
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.