You are to assume that you are a PE House investment manager, and you wish to buy Troo, as it fits into your portfolio of investments. You will put together a paper to present to your investment committee which recommends that they purchase 100% of the equity from the current shareholders, both individuals, and the VC house. This paper must comprise the following elements:
- Investment Hypothesis, with appropriate risk analysis/mitigation.
- Market Review of the sector, and investment within it.
- Enterprise Value: Provide a current Enterprise Value (EV) analysis, with reasons for the means of valuation chosen.. There must be more than one means of valuation.
- Exit and Return: Estimate the EV at the point of exit, and hence the equity value of your investment at the exit. Then calculate the money multiple return and IRR on the investment.
- Exit Options: Provide the investment committee with a review of possible exit options, and consider which might be most advantageous for the Investment House
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post You are to assume that you are a PE House investment manager, and you wish to buy Troo as it fits into your portfolio of investments: Financial Management Assignment, UOM, uk appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.