Imagine being an advisor to Hank Harris. What would you suggest should be Seller’s Lab competitive strategy going forward?
Some of the relevant questions to ask yourselves to answer the essay question:
1. What is the Amazon ecosystem structure? What are the different actor types involved in the Amazon.com ecosystem? What is the role of Seller Labs within the Ecosystem?
2. How would you assess the performance of Seller Labs since 2015? How do you judge the firm’s performance in terms of revenue, MRR, market share?
3. Do you believe Seller Labs currently has a competitive advantage in the market? How does the X-Chart acquisition change Seller Lab’s competitive position?
5. Focusing on the sellers, assess the benefit and challenges of competing in the Amazon marketplace. Should sellers expand beyond the Amazon marketplace?
For the case assignment, you will investigate the firm’s problem(s) as they relate to Information Systems and prepare a written paper for the case. The individual case must be completed by each student and submitted for grade by the due date listed in the course schedule.
The case analysis and discussion need to address the main issues in the case related to information systems. Assume you are a consulting group and are giving advice to the CIO and other senior IS managers and they are the audience for your analysis report. Read the rubric carefully and make sure you understand the requirements for “exemplary performance”.
The report should be up to 5 pages using Times New Roman font size 12, double or 1.5 spaced in MS Word format.
Use appropriate 1-inch margins, headings and sub-headings to correspond to the sections mentioned below
DO NOT leave any blank lines between sections, paragraphs or headings
Use the following naming convention for your document: (Last name)(First initial)(IndCase) (Example: GudiAIndCase.docx where docx is the MS Word extension).
- Executive summary – a couple of short paragraphs which summarize the remainder of the report and anticipate the answer to the question “What would you suggest should be Seller’s Lab competitive strategy going forward?”
- Background – use this section to lead into your Problem Statement; identify symptoms, critical factors and the current state
- Problem Statement – a succinct statement of the problem/dilemma/issue, preferably in a single declarative sentence; be careful to identify the real problem and not the symptoms of the problem
- Analysis – apply models, course content, and outside research to support your position; logically discuss options, implications and tradeoffs
The post NSU Management Seller Lab Competitive Strategy Discussion Assignment help appeared first on BlueOrigin EssayWriters.