(Check only Singapore Airlines part in slides, and it has to be one page, so you are required to answer these four questions in one page. That means no more than one page.
• You may use bullet points to answer questions).
1. State and briefly describe the four paradoxes that the airline manages in order to balance its need to differentiate itself from its competitors.
2. Succinctly describe the ways in which the airline enables its employees (on the ground and inflight) to deliver service excellence and cost-efficiency.
3. What is meant by standardized personalization? Give examples. Why does personalization need to be standardized? Give examples to illustrate your point.
4. Imagine you have been hired as a consultant to advise the CEO of Wells Fargo Bank on how to make bank employees more empathetic. What steps should the bank take in selecting, training, motivating employees who can display empathy to bank customers?